We work with a variety of clients in both the UK and Australia, ranging from high-profile agencies and in-house design teams to small boutique studios. If you find a job that seems perfect for you, pleaseget in touch
Creative - Sydney
Senior Brand Designer/Design Director
$90-120k package DOE
Craft beautiful and insightful designs as part of a progressive and supportive team in this amazing boutique agency
Job Reference: EMSYD22
A boutique high-end branding and design agency based in Sydney is on the lookout for a talented Senior Designer/Design Director to join their small – medium-sized team.
They are a dynamic and passionate agency with edgy and insightful design at the forefront of their ideas. Clients range from property, hospitality, entertainment, and innovative spaces. Each project is curated and tailored to go above and beyond the clients' expectations.
The ideal Designer will come with strong original ideas and conceptual thinking, combined with beautifully crafted typography and aesthetic styling. You must have a passion for fresh design and new ideas. You must be positive and hardworking and someone who can work individually or as part of a team. A must-have is a genuine interest in art, culture, and a passion for brands.
Applicants should have:
- Somebody with the ability to deliver show-stopping and awe-inspiring design solutions
- At-least six years of commercial experience in a brand-focused design agency.
- An ability to support all thinking with reference, research, and visible thought process
- A portfolio that tells the story of past projects through visuals that showcases the generation of an idea right through to the final outcome
- To be able to adapt to a fast-paced agency environment. Confidence when working to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working to brand guidelines on large brand rollouts.
- Experience working with brands from the inception or on brand refresh projects.
- Strong typography skills.
- Applicants must be based in Sydney with full working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you, please send a tailored folio and resume through to Suzannah in the Eden Marsh team at email@example.com
July 27th 2021
$75 - 90k package
Leading independent branding agency seeking talented Senior Designer
Job Reference: EMSYD36
We are working with a leading independent branding and marketing agency who work with high-end and luxury clients within the property and lifestyle industry. Their clients are picking up pace and the agency are busy building up their team
It’s a great opportunity for a strong midweight or senior designer to join the team at this time of growth where you will work on integrated campaign ideas from concept to completion. Working alongside the Creative Director you will work on a variety of branding and campaign projects rolling out established brand look and feel as well as stepping up and leading a design brief from inception.
What they are looking for:
- At-least Four years design experience working for a creative design agency and covering both digital and print design practices ideally in Property.
- Open for someone to initially temp to then go fulltime.
- Excellent conceptual skills.
- Outstanding all-round branding design skills - with a strong portfolio to demonstrate this.
- Expert hands on the mac skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Full working rights in Australia.
The agency has a great support working culture where you will be fully integrated into the team. This is an ideal new home for someone wanting to commit for the long-term and ideal for someone who is looking to freelance into a fulltime position.
Please send across your CV and portfolio through to Suzannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
July 22nd 2021
$80 - 90k package
Great new role for a Midweight Copywriter to join a Sydney based award-winning full-service design and media agency.
Job Reference: EMSYD37
This agency is all about the brains behind the beauty of all they create and are looking for a writer who thinks strategically and can devise clever copy for inhouse writing needs to servicing their client across print and digital platforms.
You will be part of the agency’s tightknit creative team and working closely with the ECD to come up with copy ideas for:
- Advertising concepts
- Digital copy across web, banners and edms
- Content writing (blogs, social & PR)
- Branding Presentations
This agency also offers professional and personal growth and take genuine interest in developing your skills further be it presentation skills through to encouraging positive behaviours such as Mindfulness.
Do you have…
- 4 years commercial experience
- Rise to writing challenges and get over your writers block with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Work collaboratively
- Strong conceptual skills
- Folio showcasing your best and recent work
- Full working rights in Australia
If so, please send over your beautifully crafted copy folio and CV through to Suzannah in the EdenMarsh team Sydney to email@example.com
July 22nd 2021
Client Services - Sydney
Great opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join a brilliant growing brand and advertising agency.
Job Reference: EMSYD39
Great opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join a brilliant growing brand and advertising agency. After a number of account wins this person will be instrumental in supporting and developing strong relationships with these new clients from the Music, Retail, Property and Automotive sectors.
Reporting directly to the Group Account Directors you will have the opportunity to run projects across both integrated campaign and branding teams. You’ll be responsible for actively managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis, running internal and external meetings, ensuring projects are delivered successfully and effectively every time.
Clients should love working with you, respect and value your contribution and want to do more work with you!
Our ideal candidate:
- Two plus years’ in Account Management.
- Ideally have previous experience in a branding and communications agency.
- Experience in managing branding projects and property (preferred).
- Enjoys working collaboratively with internal teams.
- Excellent financial and budget management experience.
- Is great at arranging and taking a lead role in meetings.
- Is confident overseeing design, production and digital project teams as well as organising the right skills and resources to deliver projects.
- Should be flexible and responsive and unflappable.
- Will actively contribute to the agency’s culture and with a good amount of ideas and enthusiasm.
If you are looking for an agency who are on the cusp of greatness and have the relevant experience then please do send your CV to Suzannah at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
July 27th 2021
Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Join one of Sydney's top award winning branding agencies and work with both local and global clients on high profile projects
Job Reference: EMSYD38
Our client one of Sydney’s top property branding agencies is looking for a Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join their growing team.
This agency is renowned for its experience and innovation in the property landscape, as leaders in the industry, this role would see you working on an array of exciting projects, both locally and nationally. Whilst they are a fast-paced team, culture is at the heart of everything they do and you will be embraced into an award-winning workplace from the start with the opportunity to get involved in envious projects and initiatives.
Their dynamic team believes in the power of design to influence human behaviour, affect change and improve lifestyles. A collaborative spirit is spread amongst the whole agency with compelling and infectious energy which gives the ability to deliver outstanding commercial results.
About the Role:
- Main client contact across multiple accounts within the branding and communications team
- Managing campaigns from start to finish from initial briefing through to completion.
- Handling budgets and managing timelines with continual communication with the studio.
- Working collaboratively with the team on developing marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with the clients, building trust and guiding them through the design process.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous experience of delivering great client service in branding and communications agencies with specific experience in property marketing.
- Enjoys working collaboratively with internal teams to develop clear, relevant, and complete briefs that are aligned with client expectations.
- Excellent client-facing skills presenting ideas and taking a lead role in meetings.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Understand and appreciate the role of brand development in business success.
- Be design fluent, bright, organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and collaborative.
- Be passionate about brands and design.
This is a great opportunity to join this award-winning property branding agency and to work on an impressive range of projects. Please send across your CV through to Suzannah at email@example.com
July 23rd 2021