We're looking for an experienced Workflow Coordinator/Traffic Manager with strong organisational skills, client-focused and the ability to multitask. You will support the team in building a disciplined delivery and service excellence culture by triaging all job requests coming into team shared Inbox.
Duties include day-to-day operations of the team, including workflow and resourcing, reporting and analysis, agency management, and technological optimisation.
You will also work as part of a wider design team network to improve the creative processes across all areas. Sharing knowledge, resources, experience, strategies, innovative ideas and suggestions across the business.
The successful candidate will have experience working in traffic and project management, in-house or/and at a creative agency. They will demonstrate high motivation and the ability to articulate project briefs, coordinate project plans, estimate projects and organise resources to deliver multiple client projects to expectations and deadlines.
As part of the delivery team for the key clients and reporting to Operations Manager, this new role will develop processes, procedures, and ways of working to ensure that all services' delivery meets the contractual requirements. You will build key client relationships based on expertise, trust, understanding their drivers and challenges, and liaising with clients of all levels, brand, marketing, and stakeholder teams, to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
- Process design requests coming into the onsite Creative Team day-to-day. Using associated resourcing tools, including Workbook, while promoting high-quality creative output
- Manage workflow throughout projects, proactive resourcing to capitalise on opportunities to deliver high-quality work on time and on budget while managing any associated risks
- Working closely with other two Workflow Coordinators to ensure effective working relationships with clients
- Support the team in optimising and improving creative workflow and operational processes
- Assessing and providing the correct brief for our designers and Project Managers to execute
- Reporting in different specialties'’’ including management information and financial reporting
- Consulting with the business alongside other team members, often leading the conversation, to help them articulate what channels would suit their campaign or project
- Take an active interest in learning how the team works to ensure the best consultative experience for the team.
- You will help the design teams think bigger, better, bolder, challenging when you feel we could deliver better.